Saturday, February 18, 2017

Mini Trio {Our Mixed Media Moods}

Hello! <3



I am here today to share with you a mixed media Mini Trio that is based on January's mood board for Our Mixed Media Moods. I've been MOVED by this mood board and I couldn't have had more fun on a project than this one. It's incorporating all my favorite things for sure. I'm going to try really hard to do MINI pieces in addition to the reveal day pieces for each mood board here on out :) 





Onto the project shall we... ?



I crushed pretty hard on the purples & grays. plus loads of mark making and a new found LOVE for powdered charcoal & clear gesso. So here is the video followed by upclose shots & the supply list:































3 comments:

  1. Hello Dee Dee, fabulous projects !!!
    I would like to know when it will give the results of the previous challenge. Thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I LOVE THESE.. sensational..

    ReplyDelete